Have you seen our All Trades Cover Jeep Wranglers on the road? Our brand new Jeeps have been cruising around Perth going about their daily business for a few months now, and we can't wait to share with you how much we applaud tradies for jumping aboard this great form of advertising themselves!
Chances are, if you have seen our promo Jeeps, like us, you will be drooling over the 3.5 inch lift, custom alloys, custom bar work, spotlights, winch, and new sway bars. Our biggest Jeep also features a new exhaust and dual battery so it will never die on us when we put it to the test. We are proud of our two-car 'fleet' of wrapped All Trades Cover promo vehicles and want to share with you how well it's worked for us.
All Trades Cover believes that vehicle wrapping can be a great form of advertising and we know it is adopted by many tradesmen for good reason. Our own promotional Jeep (one alone) is responsible for nearly $200,000 in sales in its first three months on the road.
Why should you wrap your work vehicle?
- By wrapping your vehicle in your branding you can make driving your vehicle around for work, work for you. It's like injecting steroids into a bumper sticker on your car, van, ute or truck. In fact, the bigger the car the better. Wrapping your vehicle can be a very powerful branding and marketing tool that can help spread the word about your business.
- So now, instead of sitting in traffic achieving nothing, every single traffic jam becomes an opportunity for exposure and collecting new business. In addition, you will be appealing to the market that you want to target - locals in the area who may need your trade services.
- Wrapping your car gets you leads without being as aggressive as radio, TV, or even pop-up online advertising which can disturb whatever your target market is doing to deliver a message. And through its non-intrusive way you can easily turn heads enough to boost sales without annoying your customers.
- Car wraps make a great first impression with potential customers and creates a sense of credibility.
- It is actually quite cost effective, when you think about it, billboards, signs, or other advertising will ask you for an on-going fee, whilst you only pay for the wrap once, or change it as often as you like. Wrapping your car is actually one of the lowest cost per impression types of advertising you can invest in. And don't worry, once you are done with the car the wraps can easily be removed for vehicle re-sale.
Check out some pictures of our jacked-up and wrapped-up All Trades Cover Jeep which recently took a trip up to Broome and back without a hitch. We love sending it out on adventures to see how it goes. If you would like to find out more about wrapping your car, we used Go Graphics for the design and Jeep Kraft for our additions. And of course, if you are interested in contacting All Trades Cover for an insurance quote, you can hop online and do that, or give us a call on 1300 826 850 to speak to a real person.
Watch out for Part 2 of this article in our next blog - Top tips AFTER you have wrapped your work vehicle.